Blog Archive

Saturday, November 7, 2015

The Bewitching Lincoln Street Art Park



On my last full day in Detroit, my big adventure was going to be the Heidelberg Project. That is, until I pulled up a seat at MotorCity Wine Bar. My amazing bartender told me to check out Lincoln Street Art Park first. How did I not know about this? He said I could do both, and I accepted the challenge.

I traversed a couple of fetching neighborhoods, and when I reached my destination, was instantaneously awestruck. The collection of oddities in front of me was like nothing I had experienced before. I will let the photos do the talking from here.






























Alas, it ended up being a cold, extremely blustery day, so the Heidelberg Project will have to wait until next time. Learn more about this fascinating sculpture park, and plan your own visit soon.
https://www.facebook.com/Lincoln-Street-Art-Park-179542518761761/


No comments:

Post a Comment