Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Hot Shops Art Center




Due to the extreme heat and humidity during my visit to Omaha, I almost didn't make the trek to Hot Shops Art Center. I am SO glad I persevered, because I was immediately captivated.

Hot Shops is a visionary wonderment for art appreciators. The center will greet you with heaps of distinct, contemporary sculptures before you even step foot inside the door.

I had to cop a squat on one of the benches just to take it all in. Be sure to wander around the block, as you will find some engaging surprises. 

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to attend an artist's event as planned; however, that will be a priority next time. To learn more about Hot Shops Art Center, visit http://www.hotshopsartcenter.com/



























No comments:

Post a Comment