Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Denver's Eye-Popping Urban Art




I had a full plate in Denver with only 48 hours to take it all in; therefore, I didn't plan to seek out a vast amount of street art. I'm happy to report it found me at every stinkin' turn.

I genuinely didn't expect to be so wide-eyed over urban art in Denver, and I applaud the creative artists for making the downtown area so photogenic. Most of my discoveries were in the Five Points neighborhood, along with Capitol Hill and Lincoln Park. 






































































































These lovely, artistic pianos were set up on 16th Street (aka 16th Street Mall). What a marvelous encounter for the eyes and ears.
















My dream home💜



No comments:

Post a Comment