Blog Archive

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Beer and Tots at The Grumpy Troll




Summer days at Grumpy Troll Brew Pub are a must, even if you don't live in Mt. Horeb. For those of you outside the Wisconsin area, Mt. Horeb is the troll capital of the world.

The brew pub has its share of trolls, along with delicious food and beer. During my recent visit, I devoured their version of a veggie burger (sans the bun), must-have sweet potato tots, and a sampling of their current tap list. There is a delightful patio that will keep you cool even on the hottest of days.
http://thegrumpytroll.com/


Don't touch my tots
Thirst quenchers
Trust me - you won't be grumpy
Take a stroll around the immediate area to see how many trolls you can find. Here's my catch for the day...


Feeling small
They ride bikes
American Gothic trolls
The cutest *troll* of all right here😃 The drinking fountain has a lower dispenser for dogs - what a great idea!



Next time, I hit the pizzeria🍕

No comments:

Post a Comment