Blog Archive

Thursday, March 9, 2017

What Makes Lacuna Lofts So Special?




What makes Lacuna Lofts so special and worthy of a trip to Chicago in itself? If you appreciate art like I do, allow me to show you.

I first learned about this artistic space following one of my favorite street art talents on Instagram. Wrdsmth, originally from Chicago, crafted several inspiring pieces at Lacuna Lofts. This alone made a trip to Chicago imminent. Hats off to Lanee Lee for stalking this fascinating guy and sharing his world with us (I only wish I had been the stalker) - http://huff.to/1oVdQE8


The moment I spied the structure I was hypnotized, even in the dismal splatters of rain. The rooftop patches of color immediately draw you in, allowing your mind to wonder what awaits you. My feet finally decided to make more progress towards the building, and once inside, I was oohing and aahing like it was the 4th of July. 

Lacuna Lofts is spacious and fetching, offering commercial studio space for rent with oodles of perks. In addition, Lacuna is sought-after for wedding receptions and other events. To learn more, check out their Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/LacunaLofts/

Here's a preview of the artsy side -
























A typewriter never looked so stylish. Am I right?! 

I look forward to more exploration at Lacuna Lofts, especially the rooftop. Wouldn't it be grand if they rented out apartments?

No comments:

Post a Comment