Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Favorite New Travel App



I had the honor of being chosen to test a new travel app called iGOmii. The timing was perfect, as it coincided with my trip to Omaha over the Labor Day weekend. The iOS version I tested was user friendly and offered a wealth of information including hotels, restaurants, bars, tourism, shopping, transit, and essentials.

I typically spend a lot of time researching the details of my trip before I leave; however, I didn't need to do that using the iGOmii app. You simply add the destination(s) to your smartphone calendar and the app will take it from there, providing all the necessary information for your journey.

When I arrived in Omaha, my Airbnb hosts told me the best neighborhood for street art and craft beer, which I wasn't aware of. I used the app to plan my entire day around that information. I like how the app lists the nearby places in order of distance, beginning with the nearest locations.

I recommend the restaurants I dined at from the iGOmii app including Flavors, Matsu Sushi, and Le Quartier Dundee. The service was fantastic and the food delicious at all three eateries. If I had any questions about the venues, such as how late they were open, all I had to do was click on the app. 


Vegetable Roll & Tofu Yasai Maki Roll at Matsu Sushi

Caramelized Cauliflower Sandwich & Kale Salad at Le Quartier

Lunch buffet at Flavors
Devising a trip couldn't be more straightforward if you use the iGOmii app. I can't wait to plan my next adventure!
http://www.igomii.com/


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Adrian! Greatly appreciated!

      Delete
  2. Hope to see more from your travels to Omaha! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin! I love Omaha so much! This post is centered around the app I was asked to test. I am working on several posts specifically on Omaha.

      Delete
  3. Fantastic Post! Thank you so much for sharing this one really well defined all peaceful info,well really like it,Keep it up Love it- Travel Booking Application Development

    ReplyDelete