Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pedal your way to deliciousness at Peddler's Creamery





One of the most special moments during my recent trip to California was peddling a bike to churn organic ice cream.




Peddler's Creamery uses local products and donates a portion of their proceeds to benefit social and environmental causes. This downtown location is the first, and offers a pleasurable environment with delightful staff to boot.

 
Edward, the owner, shared the reason behind this unique concept - "I got the idea from two of my sources of joy, ice cream and bicycling.  I was riding in Atlanta after college, passed an ice cream shop, and the idea just hit me."



A hint of flair everywhere

Here's a short video shot by one of the employees.  My 30 minute stint on the bike churned a batch of ice cream! How cool is that?






I propose many return visits to Peddler's Creamery.  If you want to participate, contact the shop and they will hook you up. 

http://www.peddlerscreamery.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment