Blog Archive

Friday, February 21, 2014

Time to get the hell out of dodge!


They have landed
This winter has been brutal and I'm ready for a break.  Good thing that break starts tomorrow in warm, sunny Los Angeles.  I will be there for nine glorious days with all sorts of adventures planned.  

I will periodically be putting little teasers on my Facebook travel page http://tinyurl.com/nq7x7mb, so if you are interested in seeing what I'm up to, check it out.

Here's a few things you can expect to see in my upcoming blog posts about my travels to California:

*Peddling a bike to churn organic ice cream
*Some serious street art including one by Banksy
*A visit to one of the 10 most inspiring bookstores in the world
*Exploring world famous Olvera Street
*Eating my first burrito out of a kiosk

That's all for now folks!  Take care, be happy and go on an adventure.



One of my favorite discoveries at Venice Beach
 

No comments:

Post a Comment