Blog Archive

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Attend the next 30 Minute Music Hour!


 
I love social media, because it recently led me to something I can't get enough of.  Last weekend I attended my first 30 Minute Music Hour taping at the Wisconsin Public Television studio.




Picture yourself in someone's spacious living room with a live band performing right in front of your eyes.  That is the experience you will have if you attend one of these free tapings.




The 30 Minute Music Hour is an intimate setting complete with comfy chairs, sofas, tables and popcorn if you feel like nibbling.  It's reminiscent of the house concerts that are popular in Europe.





I was lucky to nab a front row seat to see the talented and entertaining Kyle Henderson and His Blue Eyed Soul Band.  The only difficult part was staying seated!  The music was so fantastic that I just wanted to be vertical and dance.  

Listen to the sweet sounds of Kyle Henderson and his band right here - http://video.wpt.org/video/2365210332/

I give this first-rate series an enthusiastic two thumbs up!  You can also be part of the show by signing up for the next episode on April 1st (provided there are still openings).  I am anxiously awaiting Klassik and Fresh Cut Collective's performance.
 
http://wptschedule.org/bemoretunedin/attend-a-live-taping-of-30-minute-music-hour/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment