Blog Archive

Thursday, March 20, 2014

An Unparalleled Experience With Nick Metropolis





One of the reasons I love wandering when I arrive in a city is because you never know what awaits you.  While I have lived in Los Angeles and make frequent visits, there is always something new to uncover.

My trip was spent in four different areas and this encounter took place in West Hollywood.  Approaching the corner of 1st and La Brea, I didn't know what to think when I saw a spectacular collection of goods spilling onto the sidewalk.

The only thought I had was to further investigate this peculiar site.  I found so many unforgettable things to look at that my brain was on overload and I didn't know which way to turn.

One thing was certain - I was going to find the owner and have a chat.  It was my lucky day because I did just that. It was an absolute pleasure to meet the one and only Nick Metropolis, proprietor of Nick Metropolis Collectable Furniture.

You instantly feel a connection with this man, because he is friendly, caring, and full of life.  His business card has this phrase highlighted  "Love is all there is."  Evidence enough, right?

Nick has been in the business of collecting exclusive furniture and other wares for 20+ years.  Many of his customers are from the film industry, and you may just spot something from his store in the next blockbuster.

I highly recommend paying a social call to this phenomenal place to find your own treasures and to meet the charismatic man himself. 
https://nickmetropolis.com/



























No comments:

Post a Comment