Blog Archive

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Have you heard about Trover?

 




It should come as no surprise that I love photos, especially when I'm traveling.  Who doesn't love to capture all those special moments, particularly if you are visiting a place you may never return to.

I heard it through the grapevine that there's a new platform to share all those extraordinary travel photos you are so proud of.  It's called Trover.  While my heart still skips a little beat for Instagram, I don't want to rely on my iPhone to capture all my memories and Trover rocks.

Trover is an all-inclusive website for your snaps.  Your uploads are enlarged to be eye-catching, and you actually map the venue name and location for each one.  The site also fills you in on the newest and hottest destinations.

Here are some of the photos I shared that people have enjoyed:










You can sign up right here, and please follow me so that I can follow you back and learn about your discoveries! http://www.trover.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment