Blog Archive

Friday, April 28, 2017

Wynwood Walls Will Take Your Breath Away



Just when I think I have seen it all, I wander the streets of Wynwood and my jaw drops. Over and over again. The stunning murals passionately crafted by talented artists will literally take your breath away.

The neighborhood isn't very large and I recommend going to Wynwood Walls (2520 NW 2nd Ave.) early to beat the crowds. I became so engrossed that I wound up there in the afternoon along with too many other oglers. Wynwood Yard is not to be missed and the perfect place for a lunch break http://bit.ly/2no6Xvq




I found a ton of impressive street art on either side of Miami Avenue between 23rd and 29th. Stroll to your heart's content and stop for another refreshing beverage at RUST Wynwood. I'm not an IPA kind of gal; however, the staff convinced me to try Jai Alai by Cigar City and I loved every drop.



Another must while traversing the area is Give Good Works Vintage Boutique. I was immediately drawn to the decor outside and couldn't wait to see what the inside had to offer (cool stuff galore). http://www.givegoodworks.org/





I don't know if it's possible to post everything I discovered, but let's give it a whirl.



































































































































Until we meet again, Wynwood....


No comments:

Post a Comment