Blog Archive

Thursday, August 4, 2016

A Slice of Tranquility at Good Karma Prasad Cafe




My favorite meal in New Orleans was consumed at the Good Karma Prasad Cafe inside Swan River Yoga. Check your schedule at the door, and prepare to relax and take in all its splendor.

I couldn’t get enough of the Malaysian Curry Bowl consisting of veggies, soy protein, and brown rice stewed in a lemongrass and ginger coconut sauce. I accompanied this delectable bowl with an Enlightened fresh juice.  




The Good Karma Prasad Cafe will sustain you with mouthwatering food in a tranquil setting that will make you so at peace you won’t want to leave.

On my return visit to NOLA, I plan to attend one of many drop-in yoga classes and you should do the same. Until then, I will be dreaming about my next meal....

http://www.swanriveryoga.com/good-karma-prasad-cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment