Blog Archive

Friday, December 4, 2015

Detroit Knows How to do Street Art!



I was confident I would find plenty of epic street art in Detroit; however, my discoveries surpassed my expectations. For the first time, I actually exhausted my camera battery while snapping street art in the Eastern Market neighborhood, which is where I found most of these murals. In addition, the remarkable "Belt" alley and "Z Lot" garage are a must-see.

It was a daunting task organizing and posting the photos, and I'm about 95% sure that I included them all:)

































This is the largest mural by Obey Giant


























































































The following snaps are from The Belt and Z Lot.







































No comments:

Post a Comment