Blog Archive

Sunday, May 10, 2015

WINE FLIGHTS AT PANORAMA




I had the pleasure of being invited to a new experience on my recent trip to Philly, where I reveled in my first wine flight. Panorama is an Italian restaurant and wine bar located inside Penn's View Hotel. The venue offers 120 wines on tap, 150 wines by the glass, and 28 wine flights. These impressive numbers have earned many accolades including the Guinness Book of World Records.


 
Panorama is beautifully decorated, classy, and inviting. I'm especially fond of the stained glass doors and wall mural, and the display of wine bottles is absolutely mesmerizing.




I let my cordial and enlightened bartender order for me, and he chose flight #402 (Aromatic Alternatives to Chardonnay). I was overjoyed when I saw the exquisite quintet delivered in such a fetching manner.




A great time to check out all they have to offer is during happy hour from 5-7pm Sunday through Friday and Saturday from 3-5pm. Do yourself a favor and become acquainted with the wine at Panorama.
 
http://www.pennsviewhotel.com/panorama#wine-bar-section 

No comments:

Post a Comment