Blog Archive

Sunday, April 12, 2015

WINE O'CLOCK AT LEWIS STATION WINERY


 
Wine is one of my preferred beverages; therefore, I was ecstatic to accept an invitation to Lewis Winery Station. The winery is conveniently located right off Interstate 94 in Lake Mills between Madison and Milwaukee.

The space is an old gas station and I love their idea of reuse, keeping that retro look with the gas pumps. There's a lovely patio for al fresco sipping with views of a park across the street.



Lewis Winery Station offers three complimentary samples with each sample thereafter only $1.00. 

The staff person serving us was pleasant and knowledgeable. All the wines I tasted were flavorful and unique, and my favorite was the Pomegranate Zinfandel.



If you fancy olive oil and balsamic vinegar, there is a tasting station for those items as well.



Aside from their own wines, you can purchase bottles from around the world. So many varietals, so little time...



I look forward to my next visit with a bottle on the patio. http://www.lewisstationwinery.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment