Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

ART AND BREWS AT ANGEL CITY





On my continuing quest to visit as many breweries as possible, I recently checked out Angel City Brewery and this one is a keeper!


You might grow wings while you are here.

The unique structure of the building and atmosphere is like nothing I have experienced before. The tap room, better known as the Public House, is extremely spacious with displays of art by local artists. 




In addition, you will find an array of board games, a retail store, and at least one food truck in the parking lot to keep you satiated. 


 
Angel City offers numerous events including Run + Yoga + Beer every Sunday morning, and they are so laid-back it's little people and dog friendly. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to partake in the free brewery tour, which I look forward to next time.

I believe a flight is the best introduction to a new tap house. I let my knowledgeable, friendly bartender choose my selections and he did not disappoint. A winning sampler like this will only set you back $9.




On my second social call, I ordered two pints - a White Nite and an Orange Cacao Stout. You are looking at two really interesting and palatable beers.


My "White Nite" in shining armor


Orange Cacao Stout - my absolute favorite

I'm head over heels in love with this place! Do yourself a favor by exploring and throwing back a few cold ones at Angel City Brewery. http://angelcitybrewery.com/about/










No comments:

Post a Comment