Blog Archive

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Dine for $10 at these Vegetarian Eateries





I bet most people would agree when I say one of the reasons we travel is to experience the food. Being vegetarian, LA has always been my favorite city to explore new eateries. The City of Angels is consistently dependable for offering a plethora of delectable options.

You might be thinking it's not cheap to dine out on healthy, vegetarian food in LA, but believe me, it can be. I discovered some excellent choices during my recent adventure that won't break the bank.

It's a pleasure to share these five restaurants (including one food truck) where I spent about $10 or less without losing flavor, portion size, or flawless service.

1) Veggie Grill
2) Let's Thai
3) Vegan House
4) Kaya Street Kitchen
5) Vegan Glory 


Bombay Bowl at Veggie Grill
 
Garlic and Spicy Basil Street Tacos with Tofu from Let's Thai


Yaki Soba at Vegan House


Basil brown rice/tofu/garlic kale/sister's sambal sauce bowl at Kaya


Stir Fried Vegetable Dinner Combo at Vegan Glory

I'm really hungry now, aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment