Blog Archive

Sunday, July 12, 2015

BUSBOYS and POETS

Busboys and Poets is impressive on a number of levels, making it worthy of an individual post. I intended to dine at the location nearest to my hostel; however, stumbled upon a different one purely by accident.

While this spot was extremely appealing (especially the patio), I decided to stick with my original plan due to some anticipated imbibing. I couldn't leave without taking a few snaps though (5th Street and K).









Busboys and Poets offers flavorful food, energetic background music, an eclectic decor, fun vibe, and cool events. Drooling on your keyboard is absolutely permitted at this time while viewing my yummy dishes at the flagship location (2021 14th Street NW).


Coconut Tofu Bites

Harira Soup

I also enjoyed a House Salad with baby kale, tomatoes, carrots, jicama and yuzu vinaigrette. All this mouth-watering food was paired with glasses of Pinot Grigio and Chenin Blanc.

Even though I was ready to bust a gut, I couldn't leave without browsing the interesting selection of books. 


 


Oh how I wish I could be a regular at this extraordinary restaurant.  http://bit.ly/1f48r2Q
 

No comments:

Post a Comment