Blog Archive

Thursday, May 21, 2015

LAKEFRONT BREWERY IS MORE THAN JUST BEER




I took a day trip to Milwaukee, and fell really hard for Lakefront Brewery. The minute I saw Curly, Larry and Moe, I knew I was in for more than a few cold ones.

I signed up for a tour, which in my frugal mind, seemed a bit steep at $8. I couldn't have been more WRONG! For $8, you get four 6-ounce tasty beers, the brewery's history, a brief tour, and a sweet pint glass to take home.


You will be humored by the tour guide, and I suggest leaving your inhibitions at the door. The entire staff is extremely friendly and work hard to make sure you are never thirsty, so don't forget to throw a few singles in those tip jars.

I was thoroughly gratified by all four beers that I ordered, including the Fuel Cafe, Wisconsinite, IBA (a dark IPA), and Extended Play. 
 
Fuel Cafe - a coffee flavored stout

It was difficult to tear myself away; however, the goal is to be a regular as much as possible. I hope Badger Bus will offer me a frequent rider discount. 

I can't recommend this brewery enough. Get your own tour set up, and become part of the Lakefront Brewery family. http://www.lakefrontbrewery.com/tour
 

No comments:

Post a Comment