Blog Archive

Thursday, May 28, 2015

CHEESE FIX AT CLOCK SHADOW CREAMERY




Calling all cheese lovers to Clock Shadow Creamery, located in the Walker's Point neighborhood of Milwaukee. Cheese is the reason I'm vegetarian and not vegan. I think it would almost be a sin to live in Wisconsin and not indulge in the real stuff, right? Especially those squeaky cheese curds!




My love for cheese led me to sign up for a tour at Clock Shadow during my recent day trip to Milwaukee. Not only will you receive an enlightened narration, but you may also see a cheesemaker in action. The fascinating construction facts are posted on site and I encourage a read - http://bit.ly/1KssPdY




My favorite part was sampling the cheese; duh! I tried Smoked Sadie, Butterkase Cedar Grove, and Extra Sharp White Cheddar. There were others available; however, I chose these three and they were all melt in your mouth delicious.




The staff is outgoing and well informed, and countless products are available for purchase. Sign up for your own slice of cheese heaven.
http://www.clockshadowcreamery.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment