Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spectacular Structures Around the Globe!


I'm fascinated by architecture, especially when it's out of the ordinary.  I find it compelling and would love to see a piece constructed from start to finish.

I did an internet search looking for unique structures and was I impressed.  I can't believe the exceptional buildings that exist and it's time to make some travel plans!

I don't think I can pick a favorite, can you?  Has anyone been to these buildings?  If so, please feel free to share your own photo.


Longaberger Home Office in Newark, OH - Photo courtesy www.telegraph.co.uk

Nautilus Earthship House in Taos, NM - Photo courtesy www.telegraph.co.uk


Hobbit House, Betty's Bay in Western Cape, South Africa - Photo courtesy www.telegraph.co.uk


House in the Clouds in Thorpeness, Suffolk, UK - Photo courtesy www.telegraph.co.uk


The Nautilus House in Mexico City, Mexico - Photo courtesy www.telegraph.co.uk


Ontario College of Art & Design in Ontario, Canada - Photo courtesy www.pbase.com


Guangdong Province in China - Photo courtesy www.facebook.com/TravelChinaGuidecom


The Headington Shark in Oxfordshire, UK - Photo courtesy www.telegraph.co.uk


Crooked House in Sopot, Poland - Photo courtesy www.telegraph.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment